Our website address is: https://www.twisted-entertainment.com.
- Twisted Entertainment will not utilise, disclose or share any personal information, unless express permission is given – except in the following circumstances:
- To aid you with a booking, passing your details to one of our acts.
- We are required to pass on personal information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To keep you informed about our services and any offers we may be running.
- Twisted Entertainment will not sell or otherwise pass on any personal information to others under any circumstances. Whilst we cannot be held responsible for any breach of security, or the actions of any agreed third party, Twisted Entertainment will adhere to all legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure any information passed on is solely to responsible parties.
- Anonymous information may be gathered and shared with third parties to use as a marketing tool. This information would not identify you or be a breach of privacy and would only be used as research to improve our services.
- We do not ever ask for or store credit / debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded to your computer when you access websites. Typically, they contain the following information: a site name and unique user ID, the duration of the cookie’s abilities and effects, and a random number. As a rule, cookies cannot be used to reveal your identity or personally identifying information.
Generally, the role of cookies is beneficial, making your interaction with frequently-visited sites smoother with no extra effort on your part. Without cookies, online shopping would be much harder. Without cookies, some websites will become less interactive with the cookie option turned off.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Social media. These online trackers provided by third parties enable you to share content through social media. These cookies may track your browser across other sites and services and build a profile of the your interests, which may impact on the content shown to you on other websites that are visited.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Analytical and Targeting cookie||_ga and _gat||These cookies enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Twisted Entertainment website.
Below is a list of instructions and links on how to activate, deactivate, delete and manage cookies depending on the browser.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so if the above information or links are outdated, or if your browser is not on this list or if you can’t find a way to manage cookies, please review their official website:
Safari: Once in Safari, click Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and Website Data and choose the desired option.
Safari for iOS 11: Once in Safari, click on Settings > Privacy & Security > Block All Cookies.
Google Chrome: Once Google Chrome is open, click the Chrome menu icon > Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies. For further information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Google Chrome for Android and iOS: Once Google Chrome is open, click the Chrome menu icon > Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies. For further information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer 11: Click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, and customise the cookie settings to your preferences. For more information, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete- manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Internet Explorer Mobile: With Internet Explorer Mobile open, press More > Settings and customise the cookie settings to your preferences. For further information, http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing- privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Microsoft Edge: In the browser, click More > Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy & Services > Cookies and choose the desired option. Further information at https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Mozilla Firefox: With Firefox open, press the Menu > Preferences > Privacy & Security > History > Use Custom History Settings and customise your cookie settings to your preferences. For further information, https://support.mozilla.org/en- US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
Mozilla Firefox Mobile: With Firefox open, press the Menu > Settings > Privacy > Cookies button and customise the cookie settings according to your preferences. For further information, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-or-disable-cookies- firefox-android
Opera: With Opera open, press Settings > Options > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Cookies and customise the cookie settings according to your preferences. For further information, https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web- preferences/#cookies